AHFA is recognised as Australia’s largest industry-awards competition and ceremony, which attracts tens of thousands of entries from salons, professionals and industry experts across Australia. Entries are judged by a panel of international industry professionals, each of whom brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to the judging process.
The Challenge and the Opportunity
Since 2013, Platform has been engaged by AHFA to design, build, launch and manage a flagship open-source online web-based application and support programme that offers hairdressers Australia-wide with the ability to apply for the awards seamlessly.
During our work with AHFA, Platform was simultaneously engaged by AMEX to position its small merchants offering amongst industry professionals in fashion, hair and beauty – using the AHFA platform was pivotal to the campaign. The opportunity included helping AMEX develop the necessary brand and marketing tools for AHFA’s sponsorship program during 2014-2016.
Our work including UX-architecture and design, content marketing, and search marketing optimisations which have helped to position AHFA as the most prominent hair fashion awards ceremony in the industry.
Platform® successfully achieved the following outcomes:
- Significant increases in annual memberships, entry participants and online applications
- Recognised platform with long-term sponsorships with blue-chip enterprises such as American Express
- Sell-out of event tickets and increased RSVP registrations
- Improved user-experience and application process
- A plethora of digital content suitable for marketing and promotional purposes
- Improved uptake of American Express with salons and hairdressers across Australia
- Significant increases in total number of Amex transactions during 2015-2016
- Recognised industry awards sponsor with long-term sponsorships with AHFA
Platform is eminently positioned to address critical marketing challenges across a variety of industries. If your organisation faces similar challenges, then partnering with a seasoned agency is a positive step in the right direction.
Talk with us.
Say hello to experience what Platform
can do for your business.
We’d be delighted to show you our
work, tell you more about the
great results we’ve achieved for our clients,
or answer any questions you may have.
To find our more contact
Daniel Abraham on (02) 9911 7788 or
send an enquiry using the form below.
Sydney (Head Office): L 40, 100 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW, Australia, 2060
Shanghai: 5/F, No.89 Taixing Lu, Jing’an District, Shanghai China
Sydney (Head Office):
L 40, 100 Miller Street,
NSW, Australia, 2060
5/F, No.89 Taixing Lu,
Jing’an District, Shanghai